Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Monday, November 07, 2005

Back home again

Did another six mile run on Sunday morning, by myself this time, in a light mist which gradually increased in intensity. Three walkers came out. All in all, a bigger turnout than last year in Baltimore, when only one other person ran once with me.

After the conference wrapped up at noon, the "Canadian contingent" headed out in my van. It's over a thousand kilometres to Ottawa, and it was just after midnight by the time I finally pulled in the driveway, after dropping the other four in various places along the way. It had been very windy all the way, sometimes even pushing the loaded van around a bit.

No running this morning, as I had an early meeting with another potential new client for a website, and we will know tomorrow if we got the contract. As a result of networking at the conference, I may well get another job to do some TV ad script writing; will know that tomorrow as well.

I'm not specifically training for anything right now, after doing seven races in eight weeks, from a 5k to a half marathon, so will get back into my continuation training plan described in an earlier post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Kevin: Running with you was great on Sat. Bummed that I missed Sunday. I found the conference so inspiring. While on my $5/day hotel internet, I found a project in San Diego to assist students in the Barrio to create 5-10 min videos about the culture, history, & opportunities of their community. I applied and am meeting the project organizer on Fri. OnOn, Kevin 'DrZaius' O'Reilly, Humpin Hash House Harriers

Tuesday, 08 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home