Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Finally, running again

Good grief, after four great days last week in Grand Rapids, doing 6+ miles a day, I returned home to a ton of work, meetings, short deadlines, early morning breakfast meetings, etc. etc., and all of a sudden it had become Sunday, with six non-running days behind me. Yucch! Finally made it out today for a 9.5k run, and saw two magnificent deer in the fields and woods I run through. One was a majestic male, with large antlers, which I normally never see. He checked me out pretty carefully before ambling off into the trees. Didn't push too hard on this run, just enjoyed getting out, and the weather was nice.

Hope this will get me back on track with my sustainable plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home