Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, May 06, 2006

One week down...

Having set the goal of running after biking home from work, which is something I have never done before, I have managed to get through the first week of it. Each day my time got better. Still not quite at target half marathon pace, but I'm getting there. Today was a good 9.5k run and tomorrow will move up to a 15k run. Friday has become my one day off, as I drive to work that day, instead of biking, so decided to take the whole day off.

I'm looking at other half marathons in the fall and early winter, to make into a short vacation. The Las Vegas half on December 10 is looking interesting; my wife is all in favour of it!!! Anyone out there done it??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home